Diversity and Inclusion Program
This program will help participants develop their skills around Diversity and Inclusion to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to prepare for managing and implementing diversity and inclusion programs, policies and procedures.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Identify and interpret the characteristics of workforce diversity both nationally and internationally using a multi-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder analysis.
- Evaluate and explain equity and diversity across an organisation.
- Understand the legislation, government policies and case law which relates to anti-discrimination, harassment, Equal Employment Opportunity, affirmative action, pay equity claims and privacy.
- Discuss and evaluate diversity management both strengths and weaknesses of a business and the impacts.
- Understand the design and key elements of an organisation’s diversity strategy incorporating best practice examples and technical or process skills for managing diversity (awareness, personal values, team building, communication and supervisory interventions).
- Evaluate organisational-level data to critically analyse the success of the organisation’s diversity and inclusion activities.
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and communicate information reflective of professional practical formats and contexts across an organisation.
PROGRAM DURATION & COSTS
- Short Program – 1.5 to 2.0 Hours of delivery
- Long Program – 3.0 to 3.5 Hours of delivery